With his extensive training, knowledge of the craft and heightened emotional intelligence, Conrad makes a formidable acting coach for any Actor.
Conrad Le Bron is an Australian born, Los Angeles based Actor and Acting Coach, who has worked with some of the greatest acting tutors in the world. After training and working as a Life Coach, he saw the similarities to coaching Actors and applies his entire background in acting, as well as as a life and performance coach to create transformational experiences with Actors in tackling their craft.
His objective is to empower Actors to produce their best work. He has trained extensively at Susan Batson Studio (Acting Coach to Nicole Kidman, Juliette Binoche, Oprah Winfrey), with Jeneffa Soldatic (Life Member of The Actor's Studio, Tyler Perry Studios) and tutors from NIDA, WAAPA, The Actor's Centre Australia, The Bristol Old Vic Theatre School UK, Stella Adler, Groundlings and Anthony Meindl Actor’s Workshop. He has held his transformational acting workshops in New York City, Los Angeles, Perth, Sydney and Hobart, has taught Third Year Actors as a Guest Lecturer at the Western Australian Academy of Performing Arts (WAAPA). He regularly coaches established and upcoming Actors around the world.
As an Actor, Conrad has worked alongside one of the Hemsworth brothers in the award winning film, The Reckoning, Paper Friends which premiered on BET, Off-Broadway production of The Drunken City by Adam Bock, Respect 101 which premiered at the Cannes Film Festival Short Film Corner and the Australian Premiere of Canary by Jonathan Harvey.
He has also worked as a director on the film Set To Rise and on the series Missed Connections, both in New York City. He was nominated as a writer for Outstanding Comedy Series at LA Webfest for his web series he co-created and produced called Then That Happened. He won the prestigious Quest For Excellence Award for his self-devised multi-media work Just Listen, which was also selected to perform at His Majesty’s Theatre for Performing Arts Perspectives.
After living and working in Sydney, London and New York City, he now resides in Los Angeles.
- The Actors Studio Drama School (Masterclasses/Private Intensives) - Method / Strasberg Technique - Jeneffa Soldatic, New York City
- Susan Batson Studio - Technique / Character Building - Susan Batson, New York City
- The Bristol Old Vic Theatre School UK (Private Intensives) - Laban Technique - Adrian Barnes, Sydney
- National Institute of Dramatic Art (Master Class Series) - Scene Study - Kevin Jackson, Sydney
- Anthony Meindl Actor Workshop - Scene Study - Anthony Meindl/Various, Los Angeles
- Stella Adler Studio (Masterclass) - In The Moment - Robyn Lee, Australia
- Actor's Centre Australia (Short Courses) - Theatre / Script Analysis - Dean Carey, Australia
- Landmark Worldwide - Self Expression, Communication, Leadership & Coaching, Australia